Nomination Form (submit online):
- Nominee’s contact information
- Citation in 25 words or less listing honors and awards
- Patent number(s) - maximum of 10
- Contact information for nominator
- Contact information for the authors of the two letters of recommendation
Attachments (submit online):
- Nominee’s full CV
- Letter of nomination (on letterhead, signed and scanned) from the Nominator containing evidence of the nominee’s outstanding contribution to / achievements in innovation, describing the nominee's work and why he or she should be elected as an NAI Fellow. No more than two (2) pages.
- Two additional letters of recommendation (on letterhead, signed and scanned). No more than one (1) page each.
- Nominations with fewer than three letters (nomination letter plus two letters of support) will not be considered, and no more than three letters total will be accepted.
- All letters should be addressed to the NAI Fellows Selection Committee. The Nominator is responsible for ensuring that the other two letters are submitted in a timely fashion. The Nominator is responsible for uploading the complete nomination packet, including letters and all attachments. Please inform letter writers of the exact spelling of the nominee's name.
ALL materials must be submitted online no later than Friday, November 1, 2013, 11:59 p.m. (EST), for the nominee to be considered for election as a 2013 NAI Fellow.
It is the Nominator's responsibility to ensure all materials are submitted by the deadline. Nominations missing any documentation or submitted after the deadline will not be considered. No exceptions will be made.