Nomination Form (submit online):
- Nominee’s contact information
- Citation in 200 words or less listing contributions, honors and awards
- Summary in 200 words or less of patents, licensing and commercialization activities
- U.S. Patent number(s) of significance- maximum of 10
- Contact information for nominator
Attachments (submit online):
- Nominee’s full CV
- Letter of nomination (on letterhead, signed and scanned) from the Nominator containing evidence of the nominee’s outstanding contribution to / achievements in innovation, describing the nominee's work and why he or she should be elected as an NAI Fellow. No more than two (2) pages.
- Optional: Full List on patents
- Optional: Nominee’s biography
It is the Nominator's responsibility to ensure all materials are submitted by the deadline. Nominations missing any documentation or submitted after the deadline will not be considered. No exceptions will be made.
Nominations are now closed.