Nomination Form (submit online):
- Nominee’s contact information
- Citation in 150 words or less listing contributions, honors and awards
- U.S. Patent number(s) of significance- maximum of 10
- Contact information for nominator
Attachments (submit online):
- Nominee’s full CV
- Letter of nomination (on letterhead, signed and scanned) from the Nominator containing evidence of the nominee’s outstanding contribution to / achievements in innovation, describing the nominee's work and why he or she should be elected as an NAI Fellow. No more than two (2) pages.
- Optional: Full List on patents
- Optional: Nominee’s biography
ALL materials must be submitted online no later than Monday, November 2, 2015, 11:59 p.m. (EST), for the nominee to be considered for election as a 2015 NAI Fellow.
It is the Nominator's responsibility to ensure all materials are submitted by the deadline. Nominations missing any documentation or submitted after the deadline will not be considered. No exceptions will be made.